Join CBSET at TCT 2019, September 25-29, in San Francisco, CA.
Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) is the world’s largest and most important educational meeting specializing in interventional cardiovascular medicine.
CBSET staff will be presenting the following:
- “Quantification of Procedural and Anatomical Determinants of Multi-electrode Renal Denervation” presented by CBSET’s Director of Research and Innovation, Rami Tzafriri, on Wednesday, September 25th at 3:00 PM, in Moscone South, Level Two, Room 209 during Session I: Renal Denervation.
- “Intravascular Molecular-Structural Imaging of Arterial Permeability and Vascular Injury In Vivo: Implications for Drug-Coated Balloon Efficacy” presented by CBSET Visiting Scientist, Mazen Albaghdadi on Wednesday, September 25th at 2:15 PM, in Moscone South, Level Two, Room 216, during Session II: Endovascular Potpourri.
- “Identifying Conditions for Very Late Tissue Retention of Paclitaxel: insights from mechanistic computational modeling” moderated poster, presented by CBSET’s Director of Research and Innovation, Rami Tzafriri, on Thursday, September 26th at 2:20 PM, in Moscone South, Lower Level, Exhibit Hall, Moderated Posters 6, Drug-Eluting Balloons and Local Drug Delivery – 1.
- “Is Paclitaxel Related Mortality From SFA Drug Eluting Technologies
Biologically Plausible” presented by CBSET Chairman of the Board, Elazer R. Edelman on Thursday, September 26th at 4:26 PM, Session III. Safety Signal Detection and Response Case Example: Paclitaxel-Coated Devices for Femoropopliteal Disease.
CBSET’s Director of Research and Innovation, Rami Tzafriri, will be participating in the session:
- Wednesday, September 25th, 12:04 PM – 1:09 PM. Session III: Symposium on Peripheral Drug-Eluting Technologies.
CBSET will also be exhibiting at this event in booth #2111. If you would like to meet up with us at the event, please stop by or contact us.