DEPARTMENT: Quality Assurance
REPORTS TO: Department Supervisor/Manager or Director
Duties include general administrative support in Quality Assurance Department to include processing data and specimens for shipment, filing, distribution and processing of technical documents and reports and other duties as needed to support the Quality Assurance Unit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following duties. Various tasks may be assigned under each essential function. Those that are listed under the examples of work are not all-inclusive; they are examples only and may be amended or added to as needed by the organization.
- Create and revise Quality documents as related to data shipments.
- Clerical duties.
- Deal professionally with co-workers and customers.
- Assist with QA Program Administration.
- Maintain harmonious business/working relationships.
Examples of work performed in this classification include, but are not limited to, the following tasks. These tasks may be amended or other tasks may be assigned as necessary.
- Create charts and graphs for use in Quality trend analysis.
- Prepare, distribute, and file correspondence and reports as required.
- Assist with Quality Assurance audits.
- Verify and file all study related documents after study completion.
- Order office supplies and initiate service request for QA Department.
- Follow all safety procedures and practices as established by the company and regulatory bodies.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Exhibit positive courteous behavior with customers businesses and coworkers.
- Education: Minimum high school diploma or equivalent; Associate’s degree in life sciences preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS:
The following skills and abilities are required:
- Ability to operate office equipment such as computers, fax machine, copy machine, paper cutter, staplers and paper shredders
- Proficiency with and professional use of the English language, both oral and written, to communicate information or ideas to others
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Possession of a strong knowledge of software packages such as Excel, Access, and Word in a networking environment
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating procedures
- Ability to create charts and presentations
- Planning and organizing skills
- Ability to index, organize, and alphabetize files, materials or data
- Ability to comprehend and process information rapidly and accurately
- Ability to recognize or identify the existence of a problem as well as elements of a problem
- Ability to comprehend and retain information, discern priorities, and understand and follow directions
- Ability to perform a task in the presence of distracting stimulation or under monotonous conditions without significant loss of thought process and efficiency.
This classification activity is usually accomplished in an office-like environment and as such requires the scope of physical movements and postures normally associated with office activities – extended periods of sitting, typing and reading. Required to lift objects weighing more than 50 pounds.
The diversity of work conditions may range from an environment where there is little or no physical discomfort, to an environment which is typical of an industrial office setting. May be exposed to high noise, fumes or airborne particles, and electrical shock hazards
- Valid State Driver’s License
All employees are required to satisfactorily perform the essential duties and responsibilities of their position. • The essential duties and responsibilities listed above are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. • Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com.