CBSET now offers real-time live streaming of procedures to support collaboration and participation.
Live streaming brings our operating room to you.
CBSET's fully-equipped surgical suites include broadcasting of procedures through a secure Internet connection.
Learn more about CBSET's state-of-the art facilities and equipment.
Extensive Experience in the Evaluation of Medical Devices
Our expertise ranges from early device iteration, optimization, and mechanistic studies aimed at driving differentiation in the marketplace, to large-scale GLP safety assessments for regulatory submissions.
State-of-the-art medical device testing
We profile the safety and efficacy of implanted devices and combination products, and develop novel testing and assessment procedures with multiple regulatory compliances.
- Open paradigm of collaboration as a non-profit (501(c)(3)) institute
- Operational compliance and accreditation - GLP, OLAW, AAALAC
- Animal sciences expertise - full-time ACLAM-certified DVMs
- Experts in safety - full-time boarded DACVPs
- Full histology suite for all phases of embedding, sectioning, staining and imaging
- Customizable mechanical testing of both biomaterials and biological tissues
- Leaders in computational modeling of combination drug and energy delivery devices
Fully-equipped operating suites
We enable complex surgical procedures in our state-of-the-art facilities.
GLP-compliant imaging modalities
Therapeutic areas and technical acumen
- Interventional cardiology
- Cardiovascular surgery
- Structural heart therapies
- Gastrointestinal / bariatric
- Plastic & reconstructive surgery
- Laparoscopic / endoscopic procedures
- Regenerative medicine
- Women’s health
- Wound healing
- Hernia repair
- Tendon repair
- General surgery / surgical wounds
- Adhesion models