Join CBSET at EuroPCR 2018, May 16-19, 2018, at the Palais de Congres, Paris, France, the official annual meeting of the European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI) and the world-leading Course in Interventional Cardiovascular Medicine, bringing together 12,000+ participants every year.
CBSET’s Director of Research and Innovation, Rami Tzafriri, PhD, will be presenting during two sessions:
- Tuesday, May 22nd, session: Technical Solutions to improve peripheral interventions outcomes, presenting poster “Visualizing and quantifying differential distribution of balloon-delivered coating to porcine arteries” at 4:00 pm in the Posters Lab, Level 1.
- Thursday, May 24th, session: Update on DES: vessel healing and DAPT duration, presenting abstract “Visualizing the tissue distribution and retention of sirolimus and analog delivered from polymer-free DES” at 10:30 am in room 252A, Level 2.
Also on Tuesday, May 22nd, Kumaran Kolandaivelu, MD, PhD, will be presenting during the session: Understanding BRS thrombosis: new clinical data in the area, presenting abstract “Local, regional, and systemic factors in BRS thrombosis in small vessels: understanding the sub-2.5mm barrier” at 4:48 pm in room 252A, Level 2.
If you would like to meet up with us at the event, please contact Rami Tzafriri, CBSET’s Director of Research and Innovation.
Related CBSET Services:
- CBSET GLP Preclinical Services
- Cell-Based Therapies
- GLP Preclinical Services for Auditory Safety
- Renal Denervation
- Localized/Targeted Drug Delivery
- Computational Modeling of Local Drug Delivery
- Mechanical Testing of Biomaterials and Tissues
- Scanning Electron Microscopy
Abraham R. Tzafriri, Fernando Garcia-Polite, Xiaojian Li, JohnKeating, Josep-Maria Balaguer, Brett Zani, Lynn Bailey, Peter Markham, Timothy C. Kiorpes, Wenda Carlyle, Elazer R. Edelman.
by Michael Naimark, MS, Director of Business Development at CBSET, Inc.
Abraham R. Tzafriri, Fernando Garcia-Polite, Brett Zani, James Stanley, Benny Muraj, Jennifer Knutson, Robert Kohler, Peter Markham, Alexander Nikanorov, Elazer R. Edelman.
Tzafriri AR, Keating JH, Markham PM, Spognardi AM, L Stanley JR, Wong G, Zani BG, Highsmith D, O’Fallon P, Fuimaono K, Mahfoud F, Edelman ER.