DECODE 1st Workshop
Recent advances on experimental analysis on DCBs
On October 5-6, 2023 the DECODE consortium held its first Workshop. Throughout these two days, specialists in the field engaged in topics such as:
- Drug properties and available coating process based on DCB requirements,
- Prototypes of drug/material evaluation,
- Analytical methods to characterize drug / material candidates
- Introduction to animal welfare ethics and law
- Diagnosing and treating peripheral arterial disease
CBSET's Director of Research and Innovation, Rami Tzafriri, PhD, presented: Case Studies of Drug/Material Evaluation: What, Why and How?
Presented at the DECODE 1st Workshop, October 5-6, 2023.