Join CBSET at EuroPCR 2019, May 21-24, 2019, at the Palais de Congres, Paris, France, the official annual meeting of the European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI) and the world-leading Course in Interventional Cardiovascular Medicine, bringing together 12,000+ participants every year.
CBSET’s Director of Research and Innovation, Rami Tzafriri, will be attending. Rami will be giving two presentations:
- Monday, May 20, 3:10 PM – “Evaluation of splenic artery denervation: rationale, feasibility, and early pre-clinical experience” in the Theatre Havane, Level 3.
- Thursday, May 23, 8:45 AM – “Vessel preparation system for enhanced plaque modification – Results in calcified human cadaver peripheral arteries” in the Simulation-based learning area – Room 2, Level 1.
CBSET will also be participating in the Innovators meet NextGen Celebration Drink event on Monday, May 20 at 6:00 PM in the Restaurant, Level 3.
If you would like to meet up with us at the event, please contact Rami.
Related CBSET Services:
- CBSET GLP Preclinical Services
- Cell-Based Therapies
- GLP Preclinical Services for Auditory Safety
- Renal Denervation
- Localized/Targeted Drug Delivery
- Computational Modeling of Local Drug Delivery
- Mechanical Testing of Biomaterials and Tissues
- Scanning Electron Microscopy
Science Translational Medicine – Arterial microanatomy determines the success of energy-based renal denervation in controlling hypertension. Tzafriri AR, Keating JH, Markham PM, Spognardi AM, L Stanley JR, Wong G, Zani BG, Highsmith D, O’Fallon P, Fuimaono K, Mahfoud F, Edelman ER. Sci Transl Med. 2015 Apr 29;7(285):285ra65. doi: 10.1126/scitranslmed.aaa3236.