DEPARTMENT: Business Operations
REPORTS TO: Supervisor/Manager/Director
The Client Services Receptionist will be the first point of contact for visiting clients and guests at our facility. In this client-facing role, the Receptionist will greet guests and set a welcoming tone for their visit, escort visitors to the appropriate department and provide administrative support as needed. The ideal candidate will be pleasant, have an upbeat work style and can-do attitude, and excellent customer service skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet visitors and manage their arrival and departure (e.g. notify host of arrival, escort visitors to the appropriate room)
- Print out a list of visitors every morning and deliver to Business Development and President/CEO
- Provide administrative support during client visits (e.g. organize transportation, make copies)
- In coordination with Study Directors and management, handle all aspects of daily client catering ordering, set up, and clean up
- Assist hiring managers prepare for new employees (e.g. set up desk, create welcome packet, create and maintain security badges)
- Answer, respond and direct phone calls, emails, faxes and mail delivery
- Build and maintain professional client relationships
- Assist with marketing initiatives
- Track and order general office supplies, including managing and stocking kitchen and conference room supplies
- Receive packages and ensure timely internal delivery
- Assist with shipping; domestic and/or international
- Handle daily purchase order requests and verifying packing slips/invoices
- Provide administrative assistance to scientific staff and management (e.g. booking conference rooms, scheduling conference calls)
- Must be professional and have exceptional customer service skills when working with internal and external customers.
- Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Education: High School diploma, required; Certificate or Associate’s Degree in Office Administration or Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) preferred.
- 2-3 years customer service or related experience. Experience in a contract research and/or pharmaceutical setting preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Office working environment with quiet noise conditions. Requires ability to use a personal computer for extended periods of time.
- This position may require occasional duties on weekends and/or holidays.
All employees are required to satisfactorily perform the essential duties and responsibilities of their position. • The essential duties and responsibilities listed above are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. • Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com.