Join CBSET at the 29th annual BioInterface 2019 Workshop & Symposium, September 4 – 6, 2019, at the Grand Summit Hotel, Park City, Utah.
At this annual event, attendees are enriched by the science and the high quality of interaction that is fostered by a unique blend of industry, academic, regulatory and clinical attendees.
Rami Tzafriri, PhD, CBSET’s Director of Research and Innovation, will be presenting on Friday, September 6:
- In the Cardiovascular session, with a presentation entitled: ‘Quantitative preclinical insights into procedural and anatomical determinants of multi-electrode renal denervation efficacy.’
- In the Neurovascular-Neuro Devices session, with a presentation entitled: ‘Swine Clot Model for the Evaluation of Mechanical Thrombectomy Devices.’
If you would like to meet up with us at the event, please contact us.
Related CBSET Services:
- CBSET GLP Preclinical Services
- GLP Histopathology and Morphometry
- Study Design Guide
- Localized/Targeted Drug Delivery
- Computational Modeling of Local Drug Delivery
- Mechanical Testing of Biomaterials and Tissues
- Scanning Electron Microscopy