Join CBSET at the 29th annual BioInterface 2019 Workshop & Symposium, September 4 – 6, 2019, at the Grand Summit Hotel, Park City, Utah.
At this annual event, attendees are enriched by the science and the high quality of interaction that is fostered by a unique blend of industry, academic, regulatory and clinical attendees.
Rami Tzafriri, PhD, CBSET’s Director of Research and Innovation, will be presenting on Friday, September 6:
- In the Cardiovascular session, with a presentation entitled: ‘Quantitative preclinical insights into procedural and anatomical determinants of multi-electrode renal denervation efficacy.’
- In the Neurovascular-Neuro Devices session, with a presentation entitled: ‘Swine Clot Model for the Evaluation of Mechanical Thrombectomy Devices.’
If you would like to meet up with us at the event, please contact us.
Related CBSET Services:
- CBSET GLP Preclinical Services
- GLP Histopathology and Morphometry
- Study Design Guide
- Localized/Targeted Drug Delivery
- Computational Modeling of Local Drug Delivery
- Mechanical Testing of Biomaterials and Tissues
- Scanning Electron Microscopy
Related CBSET Publications/Presentations:
Procedural and Anatomical Determinants of Multielectrode Renal Denervation Efficacy. Tzafriri AR, Mahfoud F, Keating JH, Spognardi AM, Markham PM, Wong G, Highsmith D, O’Fallon P, Fuimaono K, Edelman ER. Hypertension. 2019 Sep;74(3):546-554. doi: 10.1161/HYPERTENSIONAHA.119.12918.
Preclinical Evaluation of Mechanical Thrombectomy Devices in a Swine Clot Model. L Bailey, AS; M Gilvarry; M Holian; R Tzafriri, PhD, J Keating, DVM, DACVP, E Edelman, MD, PhD, FACC. Poster presented at: Society of Neurointerventional Surgery (SNIS), Boston, USA, July 25-29, 2016.
Science Translational Medicine – Arterial microanatomy determines the success of energy-based renal denervation in controlling hypertension. Tzafriri AR, Keating JH, Markham PM, Spognardi AM, L Stanley JR, Wong G, Zani BG, Highsmith D, O’Fallon P, Fuimaono K, Mahfoud F, Edelman ER. Sci Transl Med. 2015 Apr 29;7(285):285ra65. doi: 10.1126/scitranslmed.aaa3236.