DEPARTMENT: Business Development
REPORTS TO: Department Supervisor/Manager/Director
An Account Executive is responsible for presenting and promoting all of CBSET’s services to all potential clients; new accounts, new business opportunities at existing accounts and new marketing opportunities with the objective of driving business growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish a client base.
- Set up client meetings to introduce CBSET services.
- Seek to achieve individual territory sales through proactive sales activity, networking and marketing CBSET services to assigned potential and existing accounts.
- Develop and implement individual, territory and account strategies that incorporate significant account and industry profiling
- Act as a primary contact for client services, i.e. inquiries and issues on studies.
- Provide comprehensive presentations of CBSET services to all clients in pursuit of all new business opportunities.
- Actively participate and provide account input for proposal development guidelines, pricing and database requirements.
- Generate contracts and proposals for key business, including developing scope of work and cost structure.
- Contribute to generation and execution of marketing strategy that includes trade shows/ conferences, generation of printed material, social media and press releases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent client relationship skills including planning, client interaction, and fulfilling administrative responsibilities. Demonstrate analytical and problem solving abilities
- Knowledge of marketing/social media tools, including LinkedIn, Twitter and Constant Contact.
- Ability to work independently towards meeting specific timelines and goals. Highly motivated with proven ability to take initiative and generate new ideas.
Bachelor’s degree, MBA or other advanced degree in business, marketing or scientific discipline or equivalent experience
- Education/Experience: 3+ years of contract research sales experience and knowledge of preclinical drug and/or medical device development. Track record of success in metrics and quality of account relationships.
- Competencies: Must possess the following competencies – results orientation, customer focus, listening, communication and negotiating skills, presentation skills, organization, independence, interpersonal savvy, ethics and values.
- Certification/Licensure: Driver’s license
- General office working conditions, with generally quiet noise conditions
- This position may require performing duties on weekends and/or holidays
- Travel requirement: 50-75%
All employees are required to satisfactorily perform the essential duties and responsibilities of their position. • The essential duties and responsibilities listed above are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. • Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com.